* The sweep will arrive as arranged.
* The sweep requires the fire to be cold, so it is safe to work on.
* The sweep will sheet the area around the fire.
* During the sweep a specialist vacuum cleaner is used to remove all the soot.
* Any problems will be reported to you immediately before any additional work is carried out i.e. birds nest removal.
* At the end of the sweep a sweeping certificate will be provided.
What to Expect on the Day
Regular sweeping is vital to remove blockages and soot.
A clean chimney burns more efficiently, which will save you money, as well as helping preserve the environment.
By having a clean chimney it will prevents chimney fires and deadly combustion gases are safely vented through the chimney.
All operational chimneys need to be swept at least once per year.
The NACS Recommends:
The fumes given off by all fuels are potentially dangerous, if smoke spills out of a fire place or you can see, smell or taste fumes, or a carbon monoxide alarm is triggered you should:
Northwest Chimney Sweep is a small business which aims to provide an old fashioned service, using modern techniques and equipment. We aim to offer clients a prompt, polite, clean and convenient chimney cleaning service.
Our sweeping service is provided around our customer's needs, fitting in with today's busy working families life styles, which is why if required evening or weekend sweeping is offered.
Does Your Chimney
What To Expect
on the Day